06 February 2008

Adding ASP.NET MVC template to Visual Studio 2008 EE

As you found out after reading Readme file while installing ASP.NET Extensions there is no template projects which support ASP MVC for Visual Studio 2008 Express Edition. To solve this small problem I have browsed the internet to find other sources which can help me to build my own templates.

The best result I have got by visiting this page. I have also found templates which you can place in:

"My Documents"\Visual Studio 2008\Templates\ItemTemplates\Visual Web Developer - MvcViewPage.
"My Documents"\Visual Studio 2008\Templates\ProjectTemplate\Visual Web Developer - WebDevMvcAspNetSite

that will help you to start playing with MVC.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 18/3/10 11:53, Blogger Vivek said...

thanks ...
It solved my problem.

Vivek

 

Post a Comment

<< Home