14 February 2007

It's almost over ...

A sigh of relief.
For about six months I have been making my own Engineering thesis. It consists of program and theory document. The program is written in .NET (C#) and based on Microsoft SQL Server 2005. The main thing which it does, is tracking working-hours of company stuff and registering them into database.(I will bring closer this application soon on blog with screenshots and pieces of code) The second part is pure text with couples screenshots and some UML charts. I sent my last part of Engineering thesis to my professor couple days ago. Currently I look forward to having any response from him to correct some small details and I will be ready to defend it. I think I will get my Engineering degree in march.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home